Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Maui for 4th of July!

Honolua Bay. Hawaii really is beautiful.
Seven Sacred Pools. Doug's bridge jumping. Right before the Ranger came and took Enos hostage while he waited for Doug to come back. Pretty exciting.
I jumped off the lower rocks. Still pretty high.
I title this one "gazing". This one's for you grama.
Eating more banana bread. We stopped at the "Half Way to Hana" store. It's everywhere on the Road to Hana. That is really a beautiful drive, but is also the longgggessst, windiest, narrowest road you have ever seen. Especially from the back seat.
So we went to Maui for the 4th. Enos just got a nice, fancy camera, so this is what he looked like most of the time. But he got some really great shots which i'll put up some soon. This was at Ioa Valley.

I forgot how much I love strawberry guava. But I do. Aren't they pretty?

Stopped at the Hana Lava Tube. It was pretty cool. Doug stole my flashlight and left me. I didn't cry though.

No comments: